jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ronald Bradford <jme...@myvirtualemail.biz>
Subject Summary/Aggregate Report in non-gui mode
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 02:23:27 GMT
Hi,

When running in gui mode, I like the summary results provided by the
Summary Report or Aggregate Report as a quick analysis between runs.
I would like to run more extensive tests in non-gui mode but I'd like to
see the same types of results, however when saving results the
information is at a detail level of each individual result.  I don't see
within configuring to write date to file to not provide the detail.

Is there any way to get summary information in non gui-mode.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ronald Bradford