jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andy Dawson <a...@iti.upv.es>
Subject Monitor Results - Thread Count
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:17:04 GMT
Hi All,

I´m experimenting with JMeter 2.2, Java 1.5, running on Windows XP
testing against a Tomcat server running NT.

I´ve set up a results monitor, but irrespective of the actual number of
threads used, the thread % reports 0 (memory and load show variation,
health is always 100% right up until I crash the sever and it stops
responding..). Browsing "/manager/status?XML=true" manually I can see
that the active thread count is not 0 and varies. I´ve done a quick
search but can´t find a reason for this - anybody got any tips?

Cheers,

Andy Dawson
PS. Does anybody use the irc channel..?