jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Vitalie Valache" <Vitalie.Vala...@bnm.org>
Subject Re: Javascript function
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:59:52 GMT
Hi,
Nothing wrong with your function,  I've tested and it works!
I think maybe the "NaN" value is a result of accessing/assigning  wrong  value to variable

Make sure you're not doing this

VarA	10
VarB	${__javaScript((9000 * (parseInt('${VarA}') + (parseInt('${VarB}') % 10000))) % 9800)}

best of all,
--
DISCLAIMER:
Any e-mail messages from the National Bank of Moldova are sent in good faith, but shall not