jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Swackhamer" <brian.swackha...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject RE: GUI question - all elements are expanded
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:19:48 GMT
Uncomment this line in your properties file

#Should JMeter expand the tree when loading a test plan?
#onload.expandtree=false

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaw Dat [mailto:idarataljawda@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:06 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: GUI question - all elements are expanded

When I load up a particularly large jmx file, it opens with all the
children of the thread group expanded - unfortunately each HTTP Request
has a "browser derived header" because they were originally recorded.
How do I get jmeter to open them not expanded by default? Thanks.

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)