jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Swackhamer" <brian.swackha...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject RE: SSL certificate
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:29:03 GMT
Try to rename the keystore to jssecacerts.  Then change your properties
file and also use the SSL Manager through JMETER and give it a try that
way.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mili Miranda [mailto:milimiranda@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 5:26 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: SSL certificate

Hi Brian,
           My cert is a jks file too. I was wondering if it's supposed
to be
some other.
I named my cert as "resto" and followed the same steps given in the
documentation.
Is there anything else I need to do other than the keystore thing and
change
the properties file?
It's really driving me nuts. I have been chasing it for over a month
now.
There's got be something.
Anyway, I really appreciate your taking time out to help me solve the
issue.

jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

> [...]
the
>intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message
>an intended recipient, please notify the original sender immediately by

>e-mail or telephone, return the original message to the original sender
or
>to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of
>the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please