jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Swackhamer" <brian.swackha...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject RE: How do I get distributed testing to work?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:17:22 GMT
Do you have the jmeter-server running on the other systems that you are
attempting to call?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Oliver [mailto:joliver@john-oliver.net]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 1:01 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: How do I get distributed testing to work?

I followed the step-by-step  But JMeter never connects to remote hosts
(on the same subnet, no firewall, etc.)  I always get "Bad call to
remote host" and jmeter.log says failed to connect.

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)