jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "prakash abraham" <prakas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter on AIX
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:57:09 GMT
Hi ,
Thanks for the replies..https is working perfectly fine with windowsXP on
j2se 1.4,but in AIX with j2se 1.4 throws error
jmeter.util.JsseSSLManager: Exception occurred
java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Class com.ibm.jsse.bt configured for
SSLContext not a SSLContext
 at com.sun.net.ssl.SunJSSE_b.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.SSLContext.getInstance(DashoA12275)
 at org.apache.jmeter.util.JsseSSLManager.getContext(JsseSSLManager.java
:140)
 at org.apache.jmeter.util.JsseSSLManager.<init>(JsseSSLManager.java:95)
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:80)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java(Compiled
Code))
 at org.apache.jmeter.util.SSLManager.getInstance(SSLManager.java:219)
 at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.setupConnection(
HTTPSampler.java:135)
 at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(
HTTPSampler.java:422)
 at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(
HTTPSamplerBase.java:514)
 at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(
HTTPSamplerBase.java:503)
 at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:247)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:570)

I installed SUN JSSE in AIX and modified java.security to sun and I put all
jars in jmeter/lib
security.provider.1=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
security.provider.2=sun.security.provider.Sun
security.provider.3=com.sun.rsajca.Provider
security.provider.4=com.sun.crypto.provider.SunJCE
security.provider.5=sun.security.jgss.SunProvider

then i tried reverse like modified jmeter.properties ssl config and
installed IBM Jsse in Jmeter with IBM's config

ssl.provider=com.ibm.jsse.IBMJSSEProvider

Still it got failed.

Thanks in advance,
Prakash Abraham