jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Lin" <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having 1000 threads (also fails with 500 and 200) for the test, and only ~600 in logs
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 18:18:48 GMT
getting 1000 concurrent users is actually very hard to do on a single
server. Unless the server is a SMP machine with a gigabit ethernet on a
gigabit router, it's probably going to be a pain. To simulate 1000
concurrent requests on the client side, it's going to require atleast 2
powerful systems, possibly 3. Hope that helps

peter