jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Lin" <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finding JUnit Test Plan
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:47:03 GMT
did you place the jars in the directory before or after you started jmeter?

you should put the jars in the directory before starting jmeter.  if that's
not the problem, it could be your unit tests does not have a constructor
that takes no imput

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/junitsampler_tutorial.pdf

peter