jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "THEVENIN, Gunther" <gt...@free.Fr>
Subject Transaction Controller, and writer listener
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 23:43:03 GMT
Hello all,

I have a question for you ( I hope that this question has not been asked
before : I am looking everywhere on internet without finding any response)

I want to measure transaction response times: the sum of the response time
of some requests. With a transaction controller it works fine, but when I am
using the table report, all the subrequests are appearing.

Is it possible to have a table result (or a file writer: whatever), ONLY
with the transaction response time (and not mixed with http response times).

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Gunther THEVENIN