jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Amin Abbaspour <abbaspour_a...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Finding JUnit Test Plan
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 11:42:21 GMT
Hi Peter,

I had a progress in the problem. When I pack using Sun's standard JAR
command or even GNU's FastJAR, JMeter is able to reflect JUnit test plan,
but when I create JAR via "Ant's jar" target JMeter fails to reflect.

This was the reason, since I created my JAR's with ant. When I used
command-line every think worked well. I guess this is a matter to be
posted in Ant's mailing list, but before that would you please check it
yourself and see the result. I'm using Ant version 1.6.5.

Sincerely,
Amin