jmeter-user mailing list archives

From John Oliver <joli...@john-oliver.net>
Subject Re: More on distributed testing problem
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 21:20:14 GMT
On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 04:45:54PM -0400, Peter Lin wrote:
> the properties file looks ok, so I'm not sure what's happening. Are you
> running both jmeter.bat and jmeter-server.bat on the same system?

I tried that.  At first, I just ran jmeter-server on the two slave
machines.  But all the messages about 127.0.0.1 made me think it had to
connect to itself first, so I ran jmeter-server.bat on the master.

I just tried again while watching the jmeter.log on a slave.  Nothing
ever gets logged.  Is there something I can type into the telnet window
on the master to make the slave do something and log it?