jmeter-user mailing list archives

From John Oliver <joli...@john-oliver.net>
Subject Re: How do I get distributed testing to work?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:25:12 GMT
On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 01:17:22PM -0400, Brian Swackhamer wrote:
> Do you have the jmeter-server running on the other systems that you are
> attempting to call?

Yes, of course! :-)  On those machines, I can telnet localhost 1099 and
connect to JMeter.  On the "main" system, I can telnet to port 1099 of
the remote IPs and get a blank window, which the doc says is an
indication of success.

Also, systems are on the same subnet, and there are no firewalls running
on these hosts.