jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gaël LHEZ <gl...@glowria.fr>
Subject RE: Plan test tree is expanded by default
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:04:51 GMT
Here :

onload.expandtree=false

In your props file

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bruno Charloup [mailto:bcharloup@jouve.fr]
Envoyé : mercredi 5 juillet 2006 17:53
À : 'JMeter Users List'
Objet : Plan test tree is expanded by default

Hi all,
I'm now working with JMeter 2.2.
Each time I open a test plan with this release, all nodes in my test plan
are expanded.
In the previous release of JMeter, test plan tree was not expanded by
default.
Does anybody has met this strange behaviour ?
I didn't find any configuration information about default behaviour of plan
test tree in jmeter.properties file.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Best regards,

Bruno.