jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Amin Abbaspour <abbaspour_a...@yahoo.com>
Subject Finding JUnit Test Plan
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 12:36:35 GMT
Hi,

I developed a JAR file containing JUnit test plan and placed it in
lib/junit, but JMeter does not seem to find and reflect it in JUnit
section.

It just finds JMeter's own sample (i.e. woolfel). I also tried to compile
'woolfel' and pack it again myself, but the same thing happened and jmeter
failed to load and show it.

I taught may be its some thing about my JDK ( I use 1.5 ), and changed it
to JDK 1.4, but this trick did not work either.

I don't think this is a problem in test plan source code since as I said,
I compiled the code with JMeter itself and it did not work too.

Thanks for your attention and help,
Sincerely,
Amin