jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jaw Dat <idaratalja...@gmail.com>
Subject a different thread group for login?
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 16:09:20 GMT
I was wondering how to load-test applications which require login at
first? Where can I find resources that address this?

At first I thought I'd use two scheduled thread groups, such that the
second thread group starts only after the first one finishes, where the
first thread group simulates a number of users logging in , and the
second thread group simulates their interaction with the tested
application after succesful logins. But on second thought, this is
rather naive. How would I account for each simulated user's session
(cookies, sess_id, etc) ?
Any ideas resources, on how the community does this?

Thanks in advance,

Dat.