jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Claus" <cl...@gerull.nl>
Subject RE: Javascript function
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:31:29 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the answer. The function was indeed assigned to another variable,
assigning the function direct to query parameter works fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vitalie Valache [mailto:Vitalie.Valache@bnm.org]
Sent: maandag 3 juli 2006 12:00
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Javascript function

Hi,
Nothing wrong with your function,  I've tested and it works!
I think maybe the "NaN" value is a result of accessing/assigning  wrong
value to variable

Make sure you're not doing this

VarA	10
VarB	${__javaScript((9000 * (parseInt('${VarA}') + (parseInt('${VarB}') %
10000))) % 9800)}

best of all,
--
DISCLAIMER:
Any e-mail messages from the National Bank of Moldova are sent in good