jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Raffaele Viola" <raff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing J2EE application for 1000 threads(users)
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:20:04 GMT
Hi,

your web server can perform only 150request at the same time because the
maximum number of the thread (maxThreads) is 150  and  your threads are
1000.

Warning: Increase the number of the maxThreads is not enough to serve 1000
threads because the performances of the application depend on the system
platform.

regards
-Raffo