jmeter-user mailing list archives

From dmann...@arrissys.com
Subject question about URL Re-Writer and POST
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:17:51 GMT

I am using the URL re-writer to handle sessions which my application
carries in the URL.
Some of my pages post back to themselves, and while the parameters are in
hidden fields, the session ID is still in the URL.

The problem that I am having is that the URL Re-writer works great with
GETs, but when i do a POST, it tacks the session ID on the query, along
with all of the other parameters in the POST, instead of putting it in the
POST URL request for the page.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong, and how I can get that
session ID on the POST url?

Thank you,

Danielle Manning