jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Saha, Mukul \(Cognizant\)" <Mukul.S...@cognizant.com>
Subject Repeatability issues in JMeter Runs
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 04:33:42 GMT

Hi,

    I am a newbie in Jmeter and have been using Jmeter for load testing
purpose for only a couple of months. What I have seen is that, the
results of test runs in Jmeter under the same load and same environment
settings differ significantly, even if they are run consecutively. With
very short intervals between each run. Is it the basic nature of Jmeter
or I need to tweak something to overcome this?

Thanks & Regards

Mukul Saha

Cognizant Technology Solutions,Kolkata.
Ph: 033-2357 3211 / 5221, Extn.:2353. Vnet:32353

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com