jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mili Miranda" <milimira...@hotmail.com>
Subject Simulating thousands of unique users
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:38:01 GMT
Hi all,
       I'm somewhat new to jmeter. I need to create a test plan where a user
logs in using a username/pwd ,adds some items to cart and logs out.
I have recorded the adding to cart part using Badboy.
But I'm unable to create the many users required with unique ids. I have
read all documentation available & also combed through the forums. But I'm
not exactly sure how to go about it.
How can I increment , let's say a username test01 each time? Password could
be same.
The login/ shopping cart pages are https.

Also, do I need to change anything in jmeter.properties or elsewhere for it
to work?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks