jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <Ron.B...@gro-scotland.gsi.gov.uk>
Subject Database procedures
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 13:54:58 GMT
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

I am attempting to run an Ingres database procedure and have obtained a
version of JMeter 2.1.1 with the fix for bug 38682.  The database
procedure runs ok through a java program but I have had no success with
various formats in Jmeter.  Here are a sample of my input and responses.
The sql on which the database procedure was written works fine.

Ron

execute(dbp_a("BROWN","WALTER","1871"))
execute dbp_a("BROWN","WALTER","1871")

HTTP response message: ca.gcf.util.SqlEx: line 1, Syntax error on
'execute'.  The correct syntax is:
 OPEN CURSORID CURSOR FOR fullselect
   [FOR [DIRECT | DEFERRED] UPDATE OF column {, ... }]
   [FOR READONLY]

call dbp_a("BROWN","WALTER","1871")

HTTP response message: ca.gcf.util.SqlEx: line 1, The dynamically
defined statement 'call' not found.
 Perhaps a PREPARE or DESCRIBE wasn't successful.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by Government Secure Intranet (GSi)  virus
scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.
On leaving the GSI this email was certified virus free.
The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed service to achieve the CSIA Claims
Tested Mark (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007), the UK Government quality mark initiative
for information security products and services.  For more information about this please visit
www.cctmark.gov.uk