jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Josh Feldman" <j...@eons.com>
Subject Response Assertion variable
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:03:35 GMT
I am a newbie to jmeter have some questions on the Response Assertion.

I want to know if under the "Pattern to test", can I use a variable that
has brackets in the variable name. The variable I want to test for is
called "topic[subject]", I believe the brackets are messing up the test
pattern, but just wanted to double check with someone who knows more
about Jmeter than me.

If I can't do the above, is there a way to make another variable equal
to "topic[subject]" as a User Defined Variable?

Thanks for any help.

Josh Feldman