jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Layton, Andrew" <andrew.lay...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: REGEX HELP!!!
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:31:49 GMT

Test Consultant
-----Original Message-----
From: Rupendra Butola [mailto:rbutola@asite.com]
Sent: 12 June 2006 09:17
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: REGEX HELP!!!

Hi Oliver,

I appreciate your quick response.

In my single response, I have multiple revision-dist-list-id like

revision-dist-list-id=\"74526\"
revision-dist-list-id=\"74525\"
revision-dist-list-id=\"74524\"
revision-dist-list-id=\"74523\"

How should I refer to each value?

Best Regards,
Butola Rupendrasingh
Systems Operations
T              +91 (0) 79 26871002/26871003
E              rbutola@asite.com
M             +91 98244 92763
W             http://www.asite.com
Standing for what you believe in , Regardless of the odds against you,
And the pressure that tears at your resistance, .....means Courage