jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Marian, Radu" <Radu.Mar...@us.ing.com>
Subject RE: How to include a directory into jmeter's runtime classpath
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 18:27:03 GMT
This is how Digester loads its rules:
----
		       // Create a Digester instance which has been initialised with
		       // rules loaded from the specified file.
		       URL rulesURL = ClassLoader.getSystemResource(testDigesterRulesFileName);
----

I also use new File(...).listFiles() to dynamically find out my test data file names.

Thanks,
Radu Marian
Retirement Services Architecture
phone: 860 723-9067
email: radu.marian@us.ing.com

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 02:17 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: How to include a directory into jmeter's runtime classpath

On 09/06/06, Marian, Radu <Radu.Marian@us.ing.com> wrote:
> Dear JMeter User Community,
>
> > I am trying to load my test data from a directory.  To be able to do
> > this this directory should be part of the runtime classpath.

Why? Data files are not loaded via the class path.

> > I've tried a couple things:
> > 1. Adding it throgh the Test Plan page.

This is only for code.

> > 2. user.classpath in jmeter.properties.

This is again only for code.

> > None of the above work.
> >
> > Using System.out.println("CLASSPATH : " +
> > System.getProperty("java.class.path")); prints only jar files and NO
> > directories.
> >
> Thank you very much,
> > Radu Marian
> > Retirement Services Architecture
> > phone: 860 723-9067
> > email: radu.marian@us.ing.com

> --------
> NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and
intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication
and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing
it.