jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Marian, Radu" <Radu.Mar...@us.ing.com>
Subject How to include a directory into jmeter's runtime classpath
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 18:00:12 GMT
Dear JMeter User Community,

> I am trying to load my test data from a directory.  To be able to do this this directory
should be part of the runtime classpath.

> I've tried a couple things:
> 1. Adding it throgh the Test Plan page.
> 2. user.classpath in jmeter.properties.
>
> None of the above work.
>
> Using System.out.println("CLASSPATH : " + System.getProperty("java.class.path")); prints
only jar files and NO directories.

Thank you very much,
> Radu Marian
> Retirement Services Architecture
> phone: 860 723-9067
> email: radu.marian@us.ing.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended
only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing
it.