jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Willingham Geoff" <Geoff.Willing...@cfh.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: HTTPS request to a sites login page produces JAVA error when I run it through JMeter
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:11:13 GMT
Regarding the cookies, take a look at the HTTP Cookie Manager (a config
element) in the User Manual - I think it should handle both domain
cookies, and document cookies...  (not sure about the doc. cookie tho)

No idea about the document action tho...

Perhaps make use of the HTTP Proxy to automatically build the test
script - this will capture everything your browser sends to the server -
including hidden fields, and values inserted via javascript.

Just a couple of thoughts from a newish user ;)

Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Swackhamer [mailto:brian.swackhamer@benefitfocus.com]
Sent: 22 June 2006 15:14
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: HTTPS request to a sites login page produces JAVA error
when I run it through JMeter

I have taken a look at the source code from my website and found that
when I submit the form it is setting some cookies?  First off, how do I
set cookies using JMeter (this is setting a document cookie and 2 domain
cookies)?  My second question is how do I set a document action in
JMeter?

I really do not know anything about JAVA or Jscript so please make your
the right direction I may be able to google my way to a good solution.

Thanks,
Brian