jmeter-user mailing list archives

From rubal <csi...@smart421.com>
Subject How to open exported jmx file in jmeter
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:36:51 GMT

Hi everyone,
I am testing a https request.I am able to test the page on Badboy & exported
it to jmeter as .jmx file.Now I dont know how can I use it further for
testing in jmeter.
I have read in jmeter manual that https recording is not supported & badboy
is recommended.

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to test https request.I know this is
repetitive & most common question but I cant get any detailed answer
anywhere.
I will be great if anyone can provide me with some clue.

Thanks,
Charanpreet
Sent from the JMeter - User forum at Nabble.com.