jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Dhanasekaran <suresh.jme...@gmail.com>
Subject Clarrification for Jmeter Version 2.1.1
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 07:10:42 GMT

Hi Chetana,

Good Morning and Have a Nice Day...!

Currently I am using the JMeter version - 2.1.1, in our project totally we
have 10 Scripts and there are in different thread group. While running the
single (individual) scripts, the output are showing the correctly. But I was
run the total combined scripts together, some scripts are showing error.
The same total combined script which was i ran the JMeter version-2.0.3,
these scripts are working fine. Is there any related with the JMeter version
problem or.. I have to add any jar file... in to the JMeter bin/lib folders?
OR some other problem... Please Help me out... I am working in Cordiant
Technologies.. Cochin

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Suresh D