jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Vitalie Valache" <Vitalie.Vala...@bnm.org>
Subject Caching problems
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:49:10 GMT
Hi again!

My problem is simple, I just need to turn off the cache.
I keep getting the 0ms for some URLs which are already loaded in current or  a previous test
run, although the size is normally  suggesting that at least some short time should be spent
for them to be retrieved.

Assuming its probably the cache I'd like to turn it off .
Is it a possible way to turn off the cache ?!

Thanks!
--
DISCLAIMER:
Any e-mail messages from the National Bank of Moldova are sent in good faith, but shall not