jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel L. Gregoire" <dlg.toast...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Cookie Problem
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:04:21 GMT
Eid.Erik wrote:
> Hi
>   I have been having a problem with JMeter version 2 on (Including the latest nightly
build).  The issue seems to be that JMeter Cookie Manager does not deal with more than 1 cookie
at a time.

> Scenario:
>   WebSphere 5.1 on z\OS with a Web Application.  HTTPS and J2EE Security is enabled.
 User needs to be Authenticated thru Form-Based authentication to view any page in the application.
 WebSphere is using Top Secret as it Security Service.

> When using a browser, I receive two Session Cookies after logging in:  The regular JSESSIONID
cookie and a Ltpa_token cookie.  The LTPA cookie is part of IBM Single Sign-on subsystem.
 It stands for Lightweight Third Party Authentication.  This cookie is used between cells
of the WebSphere instance(supposedly works for other IBM applications but have not tested).

> In JMeter 2.1 and 2.2, I do not see the Ltpa_token cookie being used in the View Results
Tree - Request Tab.  Only the JSESSIONID is listed under the Cookie Data listing.

> Is this an issue because of Ltpa_token name having an underscore or does JMeter 2.x have
a bug in dealing with more than one cookie?

> By the way, JMeter 1.9.1 works with the Ltpa_token cookie.

I don't know about the underscore, but I have a similar situation
wherein I have two cookies, and JMeter handles them.