jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Vitalie Valache" <Vitalie.Vala...@bnm.org>
Subject HTTPS request question
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:42:11 GMT
Hi !
I try to test a HTTP request  which uses https protocol.
The first time I run the test JMeter asks me to type a password for this , certificated url.

How can I provide a way to give the password and not being disturbed by JMeter (I mean from
a variable or parameter or file !?)
 Thanks!
--
DISCLAIMER:
Any e-mail messages from the National Bank of Moldova are sent in good faith, but shall not