jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Vitalie Valache" <Vitalie.Vala...@bnm.org>
Subject BeanShell setup
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:43:38 GMT
Hi !
I keep getting this error on my jmeter.log when I try to run a test  plan with BeanShell PreProcessor
object.
->ERROR - jmeter.modifiers.BeanShellPreProcessor: bsh.Interpreter

Think its caused by BeanShell setup.
How should I configure BeanShell?
--
DISCLAIMER:
Any e-mail messages from the National Bank of Moldova are sent in good faith, but shall not