jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel L. Gregoire" <dlg.toast...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS request to a sites login page produces JAVA error when I run it through JMeter
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:14:16 GMT
This was my fix to a similar problem.

As long as you are posting all of the necessary fields of the web page's
form to the correct URL, you should still be able to successfully log
in.  Look at the JavaScript source to make sure none of the values are
being encoded (e.g. the password), and if they are, imitate the
Javascript behavior and post the final results.

Try looking to see if there is a redirecting link on the "You're
Javascript is not enabled" page.

For my own test, I post both to the URL of such a redirecting link, and
to the normal login URL of my website to login, and it works.

Daniel L. Gregoire