jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Swackhamer" <brian.swackha...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject HTTPS request to a sites login page produces JAVA error when I run it through JMeter
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:21:02 GMT
I get the following error when I try to get to a page's login screen
using JMeter but it runs great through a browser.

Your Javascript is not enabled!
Please enable this function within your browser's Preferences
and try again

After I get that error I can not login to the site.

Test Plan -
		|-- Cookie Manager
		|-- HTTP Request Defaults
		|-- Simple Controller
			|-- Request Login Page (Get) ---- Error occurs
here
			|-- Login (post)
			|-- Route through login verification (get)
			|-- Logout (get)

Any suggestions on what I might be missing?

Thanks,
Brian

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)