jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Swackhamer" <brian.swackha...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject RE: Exporting View Results in Table results
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:23:05 GMT
Valerie,

This may seem obvious but are you giving the file a name (ex.
C:\sample.xml)?

-----Original Message-----
From: Vitalie Valache [mailto:Vitalie.Valache@bnm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:18 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Exporting View Results in Table results

But I checked all of them and still no bytes size saved.
These are available settings which I can check and is my understanding
that it comes from a configuration file.
Save Assertion Results
Save As XML
Save Response Code
Save Data Type
Save Encoding
Save Field Names
Save Graph
Save Label
Save Latency
Save Response Message
Save Request Headers
Save Response Data
Save Response Headers
Save Sampler Data
Save Sub Results
Save Success
Save Thread Name
Save Elapsed Time
Save Time Stamp

I'm using version 2.1.1

I think maybe it is just not implemented , or !?
--
DISCLAIMER:
Any e-mail messages from the National Bank of Moldova are sent in good

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)