jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Swackhamer" <brian.swackha...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject RE: How to open exported jmx file in jmeter
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:43:01 GMT
Here is a link that describes certs and using the keytool.
http://www.talkingtree.com/blog/index.cfm/2004/7/1/keytool

Also you will need to check your version of JAVA, you will need 1.4 or
above.

Let me know if you have any other problems.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: rubal [mailto:csingh@smart421.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 10:36 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to open exported jmx file in jmeter

I have uncommented following lines in my properties file.
ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
ssl.pkgs=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol

But I havenot configured any certificate.I am newbie and dont know how
configure the certificate part.Your advice is helpful.Thanks a lot

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)