jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Swackhamer" <brian.swackha...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject RE: How to open exported jmx file in jmeter
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:35:46 GMT
Did you configure your jmeter properties file to all for your sites
certs.  Please look for the SSL Configuration portion and make the
correct changes to the file.  Anything with a '#' is commented out code
so you may have to uncomment the code to make yours work.  Are you using
a certificate from a trusted vendor (ex. VeriSign) or is it from
something else.  If it is an untrusted cert you will need to import it
to a keystore and point it to the correct location.  You can find more
information here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#SSL
_Manager

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: rubal [mailto:csingh@smart421.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 9:26 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to open exported jmx file in jmeter

Hi Brian,
I did all you said,I can see the https request with all fields populated
,but when I run the test I get below error for all https URLs.
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: https
	at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.getUrl(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:538)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:658)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:647)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:247)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Just to verify my jmx file,I add one http request pointing to yahoo.com
& it
worked fine.
I dont know what step I am missing

I will appreciate if you have any clue.
Regards,
Charan

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)