jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Swackhamer" <brian.swackha...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject RE: How to open exported jmx file in jmeter
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:18:14 GMT
All you need to do is open up JMeter.  Go to File then Open and find the
correct file that you exported out of Badboy.  Once you have done that
you can change/add parameters and then run the test.

-----Original Message-----
From: rubal [mailto:csingh@smart421.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 9:12 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to open exported jmx file in jmeter

Sebb,
Do you have any clue to my problem.How can I record https request after
exporting from BB.
Rgds,
Charan

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)