jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Swackhamer" <brian.swackha...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject RE: JMeter and Cookies
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 19:57:50 GMT
Cindy,

JMeter does allow for Cookies.  You must add the configuration element
Cookie Manager
(http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-web-test-plan.html#ad
ding_cookie_support).

JMeter does allow/accept HTTPS
(http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html#opt_ssl)
but will not record HTTPS.  You can use BadBoy to record HTTPS and then
export the test into the JMeter format.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shoenleben, Cindy [mailto:Cindy.Shoenleben@sinclair.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 3:52 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: JMeter and Cookies

I am new to JMeter and am attempting to test our Single-Sign-On Webpage
and server using JMeter.

The SSO screen requires that cookies be enabled.  How do I set up
cookies to be accepted in my JMeter thread?  Does JMeter accept/allow
HTTPS?

Cindy Shoenleben
Applications Administrator

Sinclair Community College
444 W Third St.
Dayton, OH 45402
Phone: 937-512-2156
E-Mail: cindy.shoenleben@sinclair.edu

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)