jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calling Java Classes From JMeter
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 23:49:23 GMT
You can certainly use the RE with Java Requests.

The RE works on the body, headers or URL.

The setResponseMessage() method sets the message corresponding to the
responseCode. e.g. for code=200 that would be "OK". These are not part
of the headers, certainly for a SampleResult.

You probably ought to be using setResponseData() instead.