jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accumulated request listerner
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:28:56 GMT
There is a Summariser, which will generate summary information every
few minutes.

The Aggregate Report / Summary Report aggregate all samplers with the
same label.

Otherwise, you'll have to summarise the JTL file yourself - best to
use CSV when generating large amounts of data.

S.
On 14/06/06, Tobias Beisel <Tobias.Beisel@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a possibility to unitise say 2000 JMS-Requests to be treated as one request
concerning a listener?
> What I want to achieve, is to send some thousends of JMS requests and compare the performance
of every 2000 accumulated requests. JMeter always provides statistics about every singel request.