jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to include a directory into jmeter's runtime classpath
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 18:39:29 GMT
JMeter does not use Digester, so I'm not sure what you are saying here.

The user.classpath property and the Test Plan classpath support are
designed purely for use in loading additional classes that may be
needed by JMeter. The classes are added to JMeter's own classloader;
not sure this is available to external classes.

As far as we can tell, they work for the purpose for which they were designed.

If they don't work for you, then please create a Bugzilla issue with
sufficient details to be able to recreate the problem.

But first please check if the 2.1.2RC1 nightly build fixes the problem
(there was a minor tweak to the code recently).

On 09/06/06, Marian, Radu <Radu.Marian@us.ing.com> wrote:
> This is how Digester loads its rules:
> ----
>                       // Create a Digester instance which has been initialised with
>                       // rules loaded from the specified file.
>                       URL rulesURL = ClassLoader.getSystemResource(testDigesterRulesFileName);
> ----
>
> I also use new File(...).listFiles() to dynamically find out my test data file names.
>
> Thanks,
> Radu Marian
> Retirement Services Architecture
> phone: 860 723-9067

and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication
and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing
it.