jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Request
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:40:34 GMT
On 07/06/06, Nikolay.Predko <Nikko@nixsolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I have some problems with HTTP Request in Jmeter.
>
> At first I wrote the Jmeter's script automatic. In result I have got the
> many HTTP Request (.js; .css; .gif etc.) When I try creating script manually

OK, that is the browser doing the requesting.

> (check "Retrieve All Embedded Resources from HTML files") I can not get
> these HTTP requests (.js; .css; .gif etc.).
>
> Could anybody help me, please?

Which version of JMeter are you using?

What is the page content-type?
[This will appear in the Tree View]

Unless it is text/html, JMeter does not scan it.
This can be fixed by using the latest nightly, which allows other
types to be scanned (see jmeter.properties and look for parser).

As an example of a request that should work, try google.

S.