jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cookies and JMeter - Still not working.
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 19:22:33 GMT
On 06/06/06, Shoenleben, Cindy <Cindy.Shoenleben@sinclair.edu> wrote:

> I added that Cookie Manager to my thread, however, it appears to not be accepting the
cookies and the cookie manager is empty.  How do you tell if the cookie manager is working?

Only user cookies appear in the GUI.
Server cookies are handled internally.

You can look at the appropriate panels in the Tree View Listener to
see what cookies are being received, and which are being sent.

But to see which ones are being stored and matched, you need to switch
on debugging (jmeter.properties) and then work out what the debug
means ;-)...

I made some fixes to Cookie handling recently, so you may want to try
the current nightly.

S///