jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: looping and incrementing the thread count in the jmeter script
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 13:39:34 GMT
You can define the number of users and duration in terms of
properties, which you can then provide on the command-line.

This saves editting the script.

Is that what you meant?

On 06/06/06, Harinath Mallepally <Harinath_M@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I need to run jmeter scripts with multiple no of threads.
>

> Say I want to run my script for 5 users (10 minutes duration), 10 users
> (10 minutes duration), 15 users (10 minutes duration), 20 users (10
> minutes duration).
>

> As of now I am doing it manually. I am setting the thread count and the
> schedule (start time and end time) and then I am running the script.
>

> Please advice
>

> Thanks
>
> Harinath

> This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.