jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter and Cookies
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 12:57:10 GMT
On 03/06/06, Shoenleben, Cindy <Cindy.Shoenleben@sinclair.edu> wrote:

> ________________________________

cookie information. There is no explaination of the fields or what JMeter is actually looking
for in each field.  I've never worked with web screens in this detail until Datatel brought
on WebAdvisor 3.0 and the administration switches from Web people to Colleague Applications.

> Sorry I am very new at web stuff too.

You don't need to enter anything unless you want to provide your own cookies.

You just need to make sure that there is a Cookie Manager present to
look after any cookies that are provided in HTTP responses.