jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: variable in a variable
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:53:15 GMT
Might be worth investigating if you can use CSV DataSet in conjunction
with the Switch Controller.

Each row in the CSV Data Set would contain a path number, plus all the
parameters needed by that path. Use the path number in the Switch
Controller to select the path; each path then uses the variables
(P1...PN, say) as required.

I think the BeanShell function could do the nested variable processing.
But first I'd try to eliminate the unique variables - unless they are
needed at the same time in the same thread, they can potentially be
shared.