jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Richa Pant <richapant...@yahoo.com>
Subject Sending all files from a folder along an Http Request Sampler
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:59:25 GMT
Hi,

  I was writing a test case in which I want to send all the files in a specific folder one
by one along with the Http Request.
  We can specify the whole path and name of the file in 'Filename' in Http Request sampler
and send, but there we have to specify the name of the file.
  If we do not know the name of the files and simply want to send all of them one by one from
a folder, is there any way of specifying the same.

  Any help will be greatly appreciated,

  Thanks,
  Richa