jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nikolay.Predko" <Ni...@nixsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Jmeter.propeties
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:17:58 GMT

From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 2:03 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Jmeter.propeties

Perhaps the other files are being fetched as a result of some JavaScript.

> You can add a Response Saver Post-Processor to save responses to a
>
> file, if that's what you mean.

Try adding the Response Saver. Have a look at the file(s) it creates,
and check whether they do really contain the missing resources.

If you can find the references to the missing files, but JMeter
cannot, then please create a Bugzilla request and attach the file(s).

> > At first I don't change the Jmeter.properties file. When I run Script
the

> > "HTTP Analyzer"  show the following:
>

> > Accept:text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2
>

> This is not generated by JMeter, unless you add the appropriate Header.
>
>  - When I write htmlParser.types=text/css in the jmeter.properties file it
> return me the text/html Header. It look like this line is unimportant.

JMeter won't parse CSS files.

> > But in Jmeter in the "View Results in Tree" I have only the .js and .gif

> What other types are you expecting to see?
>

>  - I expecting to see .css type and other 8 .gif which I get when use
"HTTP
> Proxy Server".

As above - can you see the missing files in the Response data?